We are delighted to announce that the ASX Thomson Reuters Charity Foundation in conjunction with the Australian Turf Club will organise Australia’s biggest Charity Horse Racing Day at Rosehill Gardens Racecourse on 4 June 2016.
Come and join Foodbank NSW & ACT in the Grand Pavilion at Rosehill Gardens on Saturday 4 June 2016 for a gourmet champagne lunch and 8 Races where you will support us and many other children’s, disability and medical research charities.
1,500 guests are expected at this glittering charity event which will include a number of top racing personalities and connections. Fun and entertainment will include Fashion in the Fields, a stunning charity auction and raffle as well as music and dancing and of course a flutter on the horses.
The price per individual ticket is $225. The price per table of 10 is $2,100 and will include the following:
- Entry Tickets to Rosehill Gardens Racecourse on 4th June 2016
- Complimentary Parking in the infield of the race track
- Entry to the Grand Pavilion Ballroom with viewing terrace of the finishing straight and winning post.
- A 3 Course Sit Down Gourmet Lunch – With full waiter service
- A Glass of French Champagne on arrival
- A 5 Hour Drinks Package of Sparkling, White and Red Wines, Beer and Soft Drinks
- Entertainment and dancing
- 8 Horse Races on the day.
- TAB betting facilities in the ballroom as well as on-course bookies.
- A Complimentary Race Guide for each guest
- A Stunning charity auction – Fully electronic – so no noisy auctioneer
- A Charity Raffle with stunning prizes
- Coach Transport to and from major suburbs (has to be pre-booked at an additional cost of $20 per person)
Download your form here to book your table today and get in quick as 700 guests have already booked!
For more information please call Beth on (02) 9756 3099.