Valued at $3,000, the prize includes an all-inclusive cruise on the majestic PS Murray Princess on the mighty Murray River in South Australia and flights to and from Adelaide from Sydney for 2 people. Accommodation (outside twin share cabin), all meals, use of all onboard facilities including spa, sauna and gym, guided riverbank walks and presentations, on-board entertainment, 24 hour self-service tea and coffee bar, courtesy coach transfers from Adelaide or free car parking at Mannum.
The winner will be contacted by a Foodbank NSW & ACT staff member on 20th April, to award the prize.
See below for T&C’s.
GAME OF SKILL PRIZE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual’s answer.
2. Employees (of Foodbank NSW & ACT) are ineligible to enter the competition and must restrain from distributing the answer or providing any information that will supporting a winning answer.
3. To enter, entrants must have purchased a ticket to The Sydney Royal Easter Show 2017 and completed the entry form on line at the event. Only one entry is permitted per person.
5. All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Foodbank NSW & ACT).
6. The winner is the individual who guesses the correct amount, or the closest to the amount. If more than one person guess the correct amount, then the person who guessed first, in date order, is deemed the winner. Winners of the competition can be of any age and must be a resident of Australia.
7. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
8. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
9. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an itinerary of equal value at their discretion.
10. Prize cannot be gifted to other persons in lieu of the winner not being able to travel. Should the winner not be able to complete all aspects of the itinerary within the period of prize validity, the remaining items shall be forfeited without any replacement for their value. Prize winners must agree to Captain Cook Cruises & Sealink booking conditions when booking itinerary, otherwise prize will be forfeited.
11. The winner is required to obtain the relevant and suitable travel insurance at their own expense in order to be able to take the competition prize. It is the traveller’s personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid documentation, including but not limited to,
12. Visas and health requirements, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the traveller/s.
13. Once prize has been confirmed by Captain Cook Cruises & Sealink, the prize is deemed non-transferrable.
14. On acceptance of the competition prize, the winner acknowledges that they have read and agreed to Captain Cook Cruises & Sealink’s booking conditions.
15. Prize includes an all-inclusive cruise on the majestic PS Murray Princess on the mighty Murray River in South Australia and $500 to spend on flights to and from Adelaide for 2 people. Accommodation (outside twin share cabin), all meals, use of all onboard facilities including spa, sauna and gym, guided riverbank walks and presentations, on-board entertainment, 24 hour self-service tea and coffee bar, courtesy coach transfers from Adelaide or free car parking at Mannum as stipulated by Captain Cook Cruises & Sealink. Any Additional spending money, flights, meals, insurance, taxes, visas, extra accommodation, items of a personal nature, inoculations, travel to and from departure point, additions to stipulated itineraries and offered flights and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
16. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
17. The prize is subject to availability as determined by Captain Cook Cruises & Sealink. The prize is valid from 17th March 2017 to 30th November 2017.
18. Promotion commences 6th April 2017. Entries close 19th April 2017.
19. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
20. The Promoter is Foodbank NSW & ACT, 50 Owen Street, Glendenning NSW 2716 ABN 22056422407.
21. The information you are asked to provide to the Foodbank NSW & ACT is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. The Gallery will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
22. All entries become the property of the promoter. The promoter may use the entrant’s names and contact details for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing.
23. Independent financial advice should be sought if tax implications arise as a result of accepting the prize.
24. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by Captain Cook Cruises & Sealink then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
25. Entries will be judged at Foodbank NSW & ACT on 21st April 2017 and the winner’s name may be published on social media, website, newsletters, emails and other marketing collateral.
26. The winner will be notified in writing by email within thirty (30) working days of the conclusion of the competition.
27. If Foodbank NSW & ACT is unable to contact the winner within 30 days of the draw and Foodbank NSW & ACT has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then the promoter will award the prize to another valid entrant.
28. All entrants who choose to enter the competition consent to have their contact details (title, first name, surname, email, mobile or landline phone number, mailing address and post-code only), released to Foodbank NSW & ACT and receiving ongoing marketing material and correspondence from Foodbank NSW & ACT.