If you do not receive a confirmation email once you’ve submitted your order, please call our office on 02 9756 3099 or send us an email.
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Please note web ordering will not be available from 10pm till midnight (Eastern Standard / Daylight Time) on the first Wednesday of every month. Please do not log on to the web ordering site during this time. Thank you. A Step by Step guide on how to use web ordering is available in our Web Ordering Guide see downloads below.
– Must wear fully enclosed shoes to enter the warehouse.
– Your Member ID card must be presented upon arrival.
– Please bring bags/boxes when picking up singles & bread.
– Agencies need to stick to their designated appointment time and collect their orders quickly to avoid an overlap with other agencies.
– Normal collection hours for agencies: Mon to Thurs 8.00 am – 2.00 pm
– Foodbank Office enquiry hours: Mon to Fri 8.00 am – 4.00 pm
ORDERS DEADLINE: Local pickup Orders should be received by 3.30pm the day prior to pick up Metro Delivery Orders should be received 48 hours prior to delivery Country Orders should be placed day prior to SHIP DATE ACT Orders should be received by 8:00 AM Mon
EVERY TIME you are ready to order, please visit this page to Web Ordering