If you do not receive a confirmation email once you’ve submitted your order, please call our office on 02 9756 3099 or send us an email.
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Please note web ordering will not be available from 10pm till midnight (Eastern Standard / Daylight Time) on the first Wednesday of every month. Please do not log on to the web ordering site during this time. Thank you. A Step by Step guide on how to use web ordering is available in our Web Ordering Guide see downloads below.
– Must wear fully enclosed shoes to enter the warehouse.
– Your Member ID card must be presented upon arrival.
– Please bring bags/boxes when picking up singles & bread.
– Agencies need to stick to their designated appointment time and collect their orders quickly to avoid an overlap with other agencies.
– Normal collection hours for agencies: Mon to Thurs 8.00 am – 2.00 pm/ Fri 10.00 am – 2.00 pm
– Foodbank Office enquiry hours: Mon to Fri 8.00 am – 4.00 pm
– Local pickup Orders should be received by 3.00pm the day prior to pick up
– Metro Delivery Orders should be received 48 hours prior to delivery
– Country Orders should be placed by 3.00pm the day prior to SHIP DATE
– ACT Orders should be received by 8:00 AM Mon
EVERY TIME you are ready to order, please visit this page to Web Ordering